Archive for the ‘Members Page’ Category

All Triumph Rally 2019

Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
 

 

ANNUAL ALL TRIUMPH RALLY

TSOA 2019 OBSERVATION RUN 

Please join us for the premier TSOA Run event for 2019, the All Triumph Rally observation run. There will be a fabulous array of prizes for winners. Bring a clipboard for writing answers to questions.

Date:          SUNDAY 22nd September 2019.

Where:       Meet at Crafers Hotel Car Park.

When:         8.30am start.

Lunch:        Club barbeque at a picturesque Adelaide Hills destination. Please bring your own chairs, tables, drinks etc. All food, plates, cutlery etc will be supplied by TSOA.

Theme:       SPRING SPRING SPRING.  Please consider decorating yourselves and/or your cars in a spring theme. A special prize will be awarded for the most imaginative outfit or decoration. Everybody welcome, with or without a Triumph

Enquiries:   Alex Smithson 0412 823 789.  Sue Smithson 0409 675 343

Presentation Dinner

Tuesday, August 27th, 2019

TSOA Presentation Dinner

Saturday 30th November

Club sponsored pre-dinner drinks from 6.30pm

Dinner 7.00pm

The Edinburgh Hotel, Victorian Room, 7 High Street Mitcham

Cost – $50.00 Members / $65.00 Non Members

For further information please contact: Sue 8449 7814 or Peg 8294 0044

Bookings with full payment no later than 19th November please

Minutes of Annual General Meeting 20/8/19

Sunday, August 25th, 2019

TSOA  AGM          20th AUGUST 2019

Declared Open by Bill Berlemon at 8:57PM

  1. Welcome. Apologies: Tom Long, Kevin McEnroe, Andy Hill, Colin White, Kevin Foster, John Wood, Bill Galer, Geoff Ellis, M & D Bogisch.
  2. Presidents Report – Ian Rigby

It’s been a very interesting year, huge thanks to all those that have helped in the Club. Display Day was a highlight joint with TR register, compared to other car clubs we are functioning very well. This year was tricky getting us into more electronic methods with newsletter and database. A huge thank you to Kevin Foster for his administration of the Club Registration Scheme. The President and Vice President award this year goes to Duane Kaak & Alex Smithson for all their tremendous work during the year.

  1. TREASURERS REPORT – Alex Smithson

The Club Annual Financial statements were distributed on all tables at the meeting for members to peruse. A surplus was realised as we did not spend funds on printing a magazine as budgeted and the Online Database system Our Car Club has been cheaper than budgeted.

Members queried the Christmas Dinner Sponsorship and it was noted that the Sponsorship is the same $ figure for happy hour, regardless of numbers. Less people equates to more drinks per person.

It was questioned what should the club do with our healthy bank balance and any suggestions are welcome to be forwarded to the committee for consideration.

  1. GENERAL BUSINESS

Although not an official appointment, Roger Lange has been our Club Representative at MSCA meetings and all event, over many years.

Members not renewing inside the 2 month grace period should be charged a re-joining fee.

It was suggested to recognise the tenure of members with significant anniversaries. In attendance tonight was Peter Williamson who joined in 1966 and Steve Moule who had been a member for 42 years. Dave Wilson was also believed to have been a member for 42 years.  The Committee will look into this.

All Positions were declared vacant.

Nominations for President. Ian Rigby as sole nominee was elected unopposed.

Nominations for Vice President. Dean Berlemon as sole nominee was elected unopposed.

Nominations for Secretary. Duane Kaak as sole nominee was elected unopposed

Nominations for Treasurer. Alex Smithson as sole nominee was elected unopposed.

Nominations for Competition Secretary. Neil Martin as sole nominee was elected unopposed.

Nominations for Social Secretary – Peggy Argent/Sue Gibson as joint as sole nominees were elected unopposed.

Nominations for Editor. Marg & Dean Bogisch as joint nominees were elected unopposed.

AGM Closed at 9:30pm

Minutes of General Meeting 20/8/19

Sunday, August 25th, 2019

 

MINUTES – TSOA GENERAL MEETING  AUGUST 20th, 2019

Meeting Opened at 8:03pm     

  1. Welcome:
    • Apologies: Tom Long, Kevin McEnroe, Andy Hill, Colin White, Kevin Foster, John Wood, Bill Galer, Geoff Ellis, M & D Bogisch.
    • Guests/Visitors/New Members: Chris Marshall – Stag, Al & Ben Hutson – TR7, Stag & Spitfire
    • Previous Minutes: Proposed by Dean Berlemon to be accepted, seconded by Peter Davidge

 

  1. Presidents Report – Ian Rigby

2.1 Run on the weekend had 4 Triumphs, 2 with roof off/down, Ian drove his TR6 with roof on.

2.2 At tonight’s AGM all committee positions are vacant, Bill Berlemon will officiate the AGM.

2.3 Committee have recently discussed Christmas/Presentation dinner, Display Day inviting other Triumph Clubs.

2.4 National Meeting in WA is coming up soon and we are seeking a SA National Meeting Sub Committee to help with our 2021 event.

 

  1. Secretary’s Report – Duane Kaak
    • Usual small amount of Club Magazines in and Shannons upcoming auction catalogue.
    • Card of thanks to TSOA SA from Helen Carter in response to our condolences to her.
    • FHMC letter received requesting update of office bearers following on from tonight’s AGM.

 

  1. Treasurer’s Report – Alex Smithson
    • $41,500 of funds available for Club use, $11,331 is reserved for 2021 National Meeting.
    • Expenses out included Thank You dinner for committee and appointees, volunteers from within the club, also sponsorship of last Sunday’s run.
    • With renewal of Subscriptions now at end of 2 month grace period, we have 253 members, down 26 members on last year and $950 short of budget.

 

  1. Social Report – Peggy Argent
    • Sunday’s run to Paech Farm was attended by 29 people and was a great event despite cold, wet weather.
    • Annual Observation Run is on Sunday 22nd September, meet 8:30am at Crafers Hotel. Spring theme competition for best decorated car and costumes.
    • No events planned for October due to National Meeting in WA.
    • November 17th is the Annual Day of Triumph at Civic Park.
    • Presentation Dinner on November 30th at The Ed. Hotel in Mitcham.
    • After Christmas Run on Dec 28 or 29 will be arranged by Dean Berlemon.

 

  1. Competition Report – Neil Martin
    • Duane, Roger & Neil attended the last MSCA SuperSprint, Duane did a good time but now needs a new gearbox. Events were delayed due to several vehicle incidents on the track including oil spill, roll over and car fire.
    • Neil attended the All Triumph Challenge in Winton with Andy Ansell. Andy had fuel issues with his TR7 and didn’t complete all laps, however placed higher at end of day than Neil due to championship calculation method. Event was won by Glen Coultinho from NSW.
    • Some interstate teams are keen to attend the SA MSCA 6 Hour regularity next year.
    • Flag Marshal Volunteers are needed for the MSCA event on Sunday 29th

 

  1. Library ReportGreg Page
  • Plenty of books & DVD’s in the library, cannot fit anymore so please borrow some.

 

  1. Regalia Report – Sue Smithson

8.1 TR6 shirts were popular, now will be taking orders for a TR7 T-shirt , $30 per shirt.

8.2 National Meeting attendees will be wearing a red shirt with additional WA National Embroidery.

8.3 Black Polo Shirts on sale tonight, $34.

8.4 EFTPOS is available at meetings if required.

 

  1. FastTrak Editor’s Report – No report

 

  1. Website Report – Roger Lange

10.1 Adverts do work well

 

  1. Conditional Registration Report – Ian Rigby

11.1 Only 2 members with cars on Club Registration scheme are yet to renew. Lots of effort has been made to contact and remind these members but they will be reported to DPTI in line with the Scheme rules if not renewed by August 30th.

11.2 Ian now has stamps, books etc and can assist with all Club Registration needs.

 

  1. General Business

12.1 Phil Bagust was directed to a home in Magill with 10 Triumphs in the yard including a GT6, 2 Sprints, 3 Saloons, 2 TR7s, a Herald and many other British cars, Rover, Mini, Jaguar. No members knew of the owner.

12.2 Happy 80th Birthday to Brian Argent.

 

  1. Parts or Cars For Sale or Wanted

13.1 Duane Kaak is seeking an LT77 5 speed Gearbox with suffix D or higher in good working order.

13.2 Roger Lange was contacted by someone seeking a TR3 or TR3A. See Website for their details.

 

  1. Raffle

14.1 Prizes won by Peter Davidge, Chris Marshall and David Stephens.

 

  1. Cars on Stage

Duane Kaak TR7 V8.

 

  1. Supper.

Thanks to Margie Berlemon and Sue Gibson

 

  1. Meeting Closed: 8:45pm

Minutes of General Meeting held 16/7/19

Wednesday, July 24th, 2019

 MINUTES – TSOA GENERAL MEETING  16th JULY 2019

 Meeting Opened at 8: 04    

 Welcome:

    • Apologies: B & M Berlemon, Andy Hill, S & R Gibson, Gary Buckton, P & J Davidge, Kate Tuohy, Shane Dix. Geoff Ellis advised he will be an apology for August and September.
    • Guests/Visitors/New Members: Peter McIntyre – TR8, Mark Russell – TR8
    • Previous Minutes: Proposed by Bill Galer to be accepted, seconded by Dean Bogisch

 Presidents Report – Ian Rigby

2.1 Notice of AGM to be held after the next monthly meeting.

2.2 Ian is now an authorised Club Registration officer and is learning the administration role from Kevin Foster.

2.3 Volunteers and ideas are needed for planning a successful National Meeting in SA in 2021.If you can help, suggest sponsors or join a sub committee please see Ian.

2.4 The Club is required to write to DPTI of any non financial members within 2 months from June 30, currently 35 still to renew but only a small number of these have cars on the scheme.

  • Ian will talk to Roger to discuss a Website clean up of old classifieds and other old material.
  1. Secretary’s Report – Duane Kaak

3.1 Official correspondence sent to DPTI to request Ian Rigby be made an authorised Club Registration officer. DPTI has actioned this already.

3.2 Some usual magazines are in and Shannons catalogue for an auction held yesterday.

 Treasurer’s Report – Alex Smithson

4.1 Alex thanked Duane for undertaking the role in his absence.

4.2 Funds in bank of approx. $53K in total. Due to funds held for subsidy for 2021 National Meeting, around $41,700 is available for general club use.

4.3 Weekender expenses came in under budget, balance at hand has increased due to subscription renewals.

4.4 So far we have received 95% of the budget of renewals.

  1. Social Report – Peggy Argent

5.1 Breakfast Run this Sunday leaving Burnside Town Hall at 8:30am.

5.2 MSCA Supersprint at Mallala on 28th July.

5.3 August 18th is a club subsidised event at Paech Farm. Meet Top of Taps at 9am.

5.4 Sunday 22nd September is the Observation Run being arranged by Alex & Sue Smithson.

5.5 WA National Meeting is on in October so no club run is arranged.

5.6 Day of Triumph is to be held November 17th at Civic Park.

5.7 Presentation Dinner (Christmas) is to be held November at Edinburgh Hotel – Mitcham.

  1. Competition Report – Neil Martin

6.1 Duane and Neil are entered for the MSCA Supersprint on July 28th. No members are entered for Regularity on 21st July.

6.2 Not much competition action since last meeting, Neil participated in a Regularity event but didn’t perform too well.

6.3 Andy Ansell completed 2 laps at Winton in his accident repaired TR7 before the clutch broke.

  1. Library ReportGreg Page – No Report

 Regalia Report – Sue Smithson

8.1 Red Polo shirts with special National Meeting identification are being arranged for TSOA SA members attending the WA Nationals.

8.2 Beanies are available at $20, along with a TR6 T-Shirt at $30.

8.3 Indigo shirts are on special tonight only saving $5.

8.4 EFTPOS is available at club meetings for regalia purchases.

9.0 Fastrack Report Marg & Dean Bogisch – No Report

  1. Website Report – Roger Lange

10.1 A clean up of old classifieds is planned.

10.2 Frequent infiltrated posts are received and deleted as soon as spotted, usually from members usernames and passwords being hacked.

 11.0 Conditional Registration Report – Kevin Foster

11.1 Kevin advised this will be his last official report, thanked everyone for their support over past 9 years.

11.2 Reminder that Logbook needs to be updated before driving your car, even if members have paid their subscriptions.

11.3 Please inform a Club Registration officer if your car is sold and return logbook to them for recording.

 12.0 General Business

12.1 Ian was contacted by a lady looking for a TR4 or TR6, he assisted her with a TR6 for sale in QLD, she is now a TSOA SA member.

12.2 Geoff Ellis advised the All British Day will be held on 9th February 2020, with a feature club on both ovals. The ABD committee is considering limiting number of entrants and encouraging entrants to pass on their entry if unable to make the event at last minute to ensure the ovals are full. Jeremy Cordeaux has been appointed as Patron of ABD.

  1. Parts or Cars For Sale or Wanted

13.1 Colin White is updating his TR6 parts list, has sold majority of the parts.

  1. Raffle

Chocolates won by John Bell

  1. Cars on Stage

None

  1. Supper.

Thanks to Ian Rigby 

17    Meeting Closed: 8:55pm            

Minutes of General Meeting 18/6/19

Sunday, June 23rd, 2019

TSOA GENERAL MEETING  18st June 2019

Meeting Opened at 8:00pm     

 

  1. Welcome:
    • Apologies: Andy Hill, John Wood, Alex & Sue Smithson, John Tuohy, Peter & Julie Davidge, Marg Bogisch, Fay Esau, Tom Long, Kevin McEnroe.
    • Guests/Visitors/New Members: Guest – New TR6 owner
    • Previous Minutes: Proposed be accepted by Neil Martin, Seconded by Bill Galler.

 

  1. Presidents Report – Ian Rigby
    • Ian apologised for being away last meeting but thanked all those that helped keep the club running in his overseas absence.
    • Lots of events planned for the rest of the calendar year.
    • Reminder that as at the upcoming AGM all positions are declared vacant.

 

  1. Secretary’s Report – Duane Kaak
    • Received in some other club magazines, FHMC minutes.
    • Duane also received information that the Bay to Birdwood this year is running the old roads and the club could again view from Dequetteville Tce if desired.
    • The Melbourne Cup parade in November is seeking 30 well presented Stags. See Duane if interested to register.
    • Personal thanks expressed to TSOA members who helped and came on the run on Sunday to show their support of the Triumph marque on the race track.

 

  1. Treasurer’s Report – Duane Kaak
    • Bank balance is healthy at $49,153.88
    • Approx 180 members have renewed before tonight with a further 120 due still to pay subscriptions for next year. Lots have paid via Direct Deposit to Club bank account.

 

  1. Social Report – Peggy Argent
    • Mid week run had 13 people attend.
    • Only 11 members attended the run to The Bend on Sunday.
    • Sunday 21st July is a breakfast run departing Burnside Town Hall at 8:30am for Oakden.
    • August 18th is a run to Paech Farm at Wistow, tour of sheds and lunch. Cost $15per person, subsidised by club, members need to order and pay in advance
    • Christmas Dinner is booked for 30th
    • Volunteers are needed for October and November Supper roster.

 

  1. Competition Report – Neil Martin
    • The 1986 Targa Adelaide poster of a Rally TR7 at last meeting was further identified as the Rally TR7 built by Colin Bond from the 2 wrecked TR7 Pro cars from the series event. Duane found a further picture of the same rally car severely damaged, likely its demise.
    • Thanks expressed to the Flaggies and officials that assisted at The Bend event. Flag marshals were Ian Rigby, Bryan Young and Arrand Ellery. Keith & Clare Williamson and Roger Lange also assisted in morning documentation activities for the MSCA.
    • At The Bend Neil and Duane both obtained new personal best times approx. 1.5 seconds below their last event at the same track.
    • A Regularity event is on this coming Sunday, Neil is the only Triumph driver entering.
    • An MSCA Supersprint at Mallala is at end of July.
    • Andy Ansell’s car is nearly repaired and he will likely attend a Jaguar Club race day in a couple of weeks.

 

  1. Library Report – Greg Page
    • Open for business.

 

  1. Regalia Report – Sue Smithson
    • No Report

 

  1. Website Report – Roger Lange
    • Roger reported that the white Spitfire for sale has been sold for a good price.
    • Due to the length of the list, TR6 parts for sale by Colin White is on the members page.
    • See Roger if you need any help in loading pictures or articles.

 

  1. Conditional Registration Report – Kevin Foster
    • Kevin reminded all that logbooks need to be updated by June 30 but acknowledged the members present had mostly completed this task.
    • The administrator position will be vacated by Kevin as at 1st July 2019. Ian Rigby as President advised he will undertake the role to ensure it is completed until a new incumbent is found.

 

  1. General Business
  • Bill Berlemon presented Duane Kaak with a “Triumph of Jokes for over 50s” book in attempt to improve Duanes jokes at each meeting.

 

  1. Parts or Cars For Sale or Wanted
    • Roger has some Hyundai 15 x 5.5 inch steel rims to suit a Triumph Saloon to give away.
    • Colin White provided a printed listed of his TR6 parts for those without a computer to access website.

 

  1. Raffle

Won by Dean Berlemon (Cordless drill)

 

  1. Cars on Stage
    • Nil cars on display.
    • Dean Berlemon advised he has recently bought a 2500S.
    • Trevor Lindsay mentioned he helped a friend bring a 1988 Argo, Lemans race car from Melbourne as a project. Fitted with a Formula 1 style engine.

 

  1. Thanks expressed to Supper Roster volunteers Natalie and Peggy.

 

Meeting Closed: 8:47pm         

Triumph TR6 parts for sale

Saturday, June 15th, 2019

UPDATE 3/8/2019

All parts now sold or otherwise disposed of.

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST

 

Minutes from General Meeting 21/5/19

Wednesday, June 5th, 2019

TSOA GENERAL MEETING 21st May 2019

Meeting Opened at 8:02pm

1. Welcome:

1.1 Apologies: Andy Hill, John Wood, Bob & Lorraine Cini, Ian Rigby, Alex & Sue Smithson, John Tuohy, Graham Dean, Aarand Ellery, Rod Carey, Steve Moule, Lisa Vettese, Chuck & Dianne Falzon.

1.2 Guests/Visitors/New Members: None

1.3 Previous Minutes: Proposed be accepted by Neil Martin, Seconded by Dino Vettese.

2. Presidents Report – Ian Rigby

2.1 David Stephens advised Nil Report sent to him.

3. Secretary’s Report – Duane Kaak

3.1 No official correspondence in or out.

3.2 Duane advised a very nice TR5 sold last night at a Shannon’s auction with no reserve for a bargain price of $36,000.

4. Treasurer’s Report – Duane Kaak

4.1 Bank balance is steadily growing predominantly due to renewal of subscriptions received but will take a hit after this weekends annual Club Weekender.

5. Social Report – Peggy Argent

5.1 Bill Berlemon advised 35 people are attending the Annual weekender which will include lots of food and drink stops.

5.2 Duane advised run on 16th June to The Bend is via Old Princes Highway, stopping for coffee at Murray Bridge before heading to the end point. Flag Marshals are required to assist by 8:45am, lunch and drinks supplied, plus the chance to drive a parade lap. See Duane, Neil Martin or Roger Lange if can assist. (Ian Rigby has volunteered).

5.3 12th June is a mid week run meeting 10am at Joans Pantry – Hawthorndene.

5.4 Sunday 21st July is a breakfast run departing Burnside Town Hall at 8:30am for Oakden.

5.5 August 18th is a run to Paech Farm at Wistow, tour of sheds and lunch.

5.6 Entertainment Books are for sale to raise funds for National Meeting. 8 books remaining.

6. Competition Report – Neil Martin

6.1 Neil displayed a 1986 Targa Adelaide poster and sought information on the driver or car (TR7) Driver was identified as Stan Keen?.

6.2 The MSCA 6 hour event drivers were Duane Kaak (TR7 V8), Neil Martin (TR7 V8), Rod Carey (Spitfire), Tim Piper (Datsun 240z) and from Victoria Michael Kip (TR7) and Brian Watson (TR7). Team placed 13th from 26 teams entered. Thanks expressed to volunteers, Scott Adamson, Arrand Ellery, Bill Berlemon, Geoff Ellis, Judy & Ineke(wives of Victorian drivers), Roger & Cherri Lange, and Jimmy & Dean (Triumph Rover Spares Apprentices).

6.3 Targa Tasmania had Triumphs from SA entered. Cave Racing team consisted of Jon Williams (Saloon) and Cameron & Tania Wearing (TR7 V8). Other Triumphs were MD Racing – Graham Dobson (TR7 V8) and Bruce Pollock was navigator in a TR5 driven by Neil Revington from the UK.

6.4 Neil competed at Anzac Historics at Mallala and obtained 1st place in regularity. This is the 5th year in a row that a Triumph has won (Andy Ansell won in 2018, the other years were Neil).

6.5 Neil entered a Regularity event on 19th May and was doing well until it rained heavily. His team placed 3rd for the day.

6.6 Bill Berlemon expressed thanks to Roger Lange as the 6hr team captain.

7. Library Report – Greg Page 7.1 Open for business.

8. Regalia Report – Sue Smithson 8.1 No Report

9. Website Report – Roger Lange 9.1 Roger advised everything that has been submitted to him is live on the Website.

10. Conditional Registration Report – Kevin Foster

10.1 Kevin reminded all that logbooks must be updated prior to June 30th to keep Club Registration legally active. Approx 150 logbooks are yet to be updated. Members are welcome to contact any of the officers to make a personal appointment.

10.2 If issued a new book for the coming Financial Year and beyond, do not use until July 1st. Continue to use current issued book until and including June 30th.

11. General Business 11.1 None

12. Parts or Cars For Sale or Wanted
12.1 Roger Lange reported that Lyle Taylor has dropped the price on his TR7 Sprint to $9,800.

12.2 Colin White reported his TR6 has been sold to Rainsfords Car dealership.

12.3 Andrew Pinkerton advised he will soon be selling a Manual 2500TC with performance enhancements.

12.4 Neil Martin was given a set of 5 steel wheels with 4 near new tyres to suit TR6? Free to anyone who wants them.

13. Raffle Won by Duane Kaak (Meat Tray)

14. Cars on Stage 14.1 Dino Vettese and cousin Paul displayed Corvettes. Dino’s a 1970 Stingray with 454 engine and Paul a 1958 Roadster with 327 engine.

15. Thanks expressed to Supper Roster volunteers.

Meeting Closed: 8:53pm

Duane Kaak, Secretary

Minutes of General Meeting held 16th April 2019

Monday, May 20th, 2019

AGENDA – TSOA GENERAL MEETING 16th April 2019

Meeting Opened at 8:00pm

1. Welcome: 1.1 Apologies: John Wood; Richard Sutherland; Bill & Margie Berlemon; Peter Branson; Bill Galer; Garry Buckton; Fay Esau; Andy Hill; Peter Spalding. 1.2 Guests/Visitors/New Members: Brian – 2000 Saloon, Steve Noolan – TR7 convertible. 1.3 Previous Minutes: as published in email / electronic FastTrak, Proposed accepted as a true record without alteration by Neil Martin to be accepted, seconded by Peter Davidge.

2. Presidents Report – Ian Rigby
2.1 Executive Committee had a meeting earlier tonight, discussed Christmas/Presentation Dinner, date set as November 30th. 2.2 Ian will be away next month, wishes the weekender all success in his absence. David Stephens will chair the meeting. 2.3 The Executive Committee discussed WA Nationals and agreed to a subsidy for shirts for participants. 2.4 With Kevin Foster stepping down from his Club Registration Co-ordinator position, the position description was advertised in FasTRak. A bottle of wine to say thanks was presented to Kevin by Ian.

3. Secretary’s Report – Duane Kaak
3.1 Duane had printed the electronic newsletter of TSOA QLD and Triumph Car Club Victoria to add to the other club magazines. 3.2 Two new membership applications were received during the month.

4. Treasurer’s Report – Alex Smithson
4.1 Funds in bank of $45,780 4.2 Weekender payments have been received, main expenses paid were meeting costs, and MYOB. 4.3 Alex will be going overseas also, absent for next 2 meetings. Duane to fill in during his absence. 4.4 Subscription renewal notices are to be sent soon along with an SMS reminder. $65 fee for coming year and a $5 discount applies if paid by June 30th. An emailed receipt will be sent in lieu of membership cards. A member’s receipt of payment by EFT will be satisfactory for Club Registration renewal.

5. Social Report – Peggy Argent
5.1 The McLaren Vale run on Sunday was attended by 20 members. Thanks to Tony & Phyllis Rutter for arranging the run, scones with jam & cream, plus a quiz. 5.2 The mid week run arranged by Stephen Wade was attended by 13 members. 5.3 Graham Jones is arranging the next mid week run on June 12th. 5.4 Entertainment Books are available for purchase for $70 with profit to the club. 5.5 Duane is arranging a run on Sunday June 16th to The Bend Motorsport Park.

6. Competition Report – Neil Martin
6.1 Neil competed in a Regularity event on the weekend, though his car didn’t perform as well as it could. 6.2 Andy Ansell has recently fitted a new engine, brakes and wheels. He participated in Eddington Sprints on Saturday – all went well. He participated in a Corporate Day at Winton on Monday and his TR7 was badly accident damaged by another TR7. A donor TR7 with a 6 cylinder engine to be used for spares. 6.3 Neil will be the only Triumph competing at the Anzac Historics event at Mallala on 27th & 28th April. 6.4 The MSCA 6 Hour event is on 5th May at Mallala. Volunteers needed for timing, pit crew etc. Some Victorian TR7’s are joining the team.

7. Library Report – Greg Page
7.1 Nothing new has been added but there is plenty to borrow and several members have borrowed some items tonight.

8. Regalia Report – Sue Smithson
8.1 People going to the WA Nationals are asked to see Sue with their size requirements (& Partners size if applicable) 8.2 Alex Smithson modelled a TR6 T-shirt, available in black or white. 8.3 Other regalia specials also available tonight.

9. Communication report – Ian
9.1 Any stories or articles for FasTR ak or the website can be sent to Ian.

10. Website Report – Roger Lange
10.1 The list of regalia is now on the website for perusal 10.2 TSOA Victoria member has produced a 50 years of TR6 poster for only $10 with $5 of this going to TSOA SA. Postage is $11, possible bulk order to save on postage cost. See Roger if interested.

11. Conditional Registration Report – Kevin Foster
11.1 No updates received from the FHMC. 11.2 Kevin will still be a conditional registration officer, but is seeking someone to take over the club administration of the scheme.

12. General Business
12.1 A reminder that at the AGM all committee positions are declared vacant, new volunteers are needed.

13. Parts or Cars For Sale or Wanted
13.1 Steve Noolan is looking to sell his red TR7 convertible. Bought 20 years ago from Powertune, less than 1,000km on reconditioned engine. $10,000.

14. Raffle
Won by Arrand Ellery

15. Cars in Carpark
New member Brian advised his 1969 MK1 Saloon has had a closed door respray, new bottom end, new upholstery.

16. Supper.
Thanks to Marg Bogisch & Phyllis Rutter for tonight’s supper. Volunteers are needed to fill vacancies over coming months.

17 Meeting Closed: 8:50pm Duane Kaak Duane Kaak Duane Kaak Duane Kaak Secretary Secretary Secretary Secretary

Regalia – In Stock NOW!

Sunday, March 31st, 2019
Item Description Size Retail  
T Shirt Navy long sleeve XXL $20.00 *
         
Polo Top Plain red short sleeve L $30.00  
    XL $30.00  
    XXL $30.00  
  Plain black short sleeve M $30.00  
    L $30.00  
    XL $30.00  
    XXL $30.00  
  Black long sleeve M $33.00  
    L $33.00  
    XL $33.00  
    XXL $33.00  
  Red long sleeve L $33.00  
    XL $33.00  
    XXL $33.00  
NEW Biz Edge polo L $38.00  
    XL $38.00  
    XXL $38.00  
Collared Shirt Indigo short sleeve L $43.00  
    XL $43.00  
    XXL $43.00  
  Indigo long sleeve M $45.00  
  L $45.00  
    XL $45.00  
    XXL $45.00  
NEW Deep red female short sleeve 16 $40.00  
NEW Deep red female long sleeve   $42.00  
NEW Navy male short sleeve   $41.00  
NEW Navy male long sleeve   $43.00  
         
Windscreen Shades “Triumph” wreath logo   $8.00  
         
Hats Navy baseball cap   $20.00  
NEW TSOA Beanie Gray or Navy   $20.00  
         
Key rings TSOA logo   $8.00  
* – Reduced 2019