Club Registration – Transfer from another Club

Club Registration and Logbooks are specific to the individual Clubs.

  1. Owner of the Club Registered Vehicle must have their old logbook cancelled by the other issuing Club
  2. The Cancelled Logbook must be presented to TSOA as proof of cancellation.
  3. The person must be a current Financial Member of TSOA
  4. TSOA will issue a new MR334 form and a new logbook

The Vehicle current club registration will continue when the MR334 form is presented to DPTI (service SA) and their records will be amended to reflect that the vehicle is now under the administration of TSOA

The registration and expiry date will remain unchanged.

Ian Rigby-TSOA Club Registrar


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.